Monday, May 19, 2008

Candle Safety

I have been wanting to make my house smell yummy so I got some good smelling candles from my moms stash. ha ha. Anyway I put one of them on a warmer next to my computer because it was the only place I could find a plug for the moment. Yesterday was the result of my carelessness, while showing Matt the baby-O-meter on the Internet he wanted try it himself so as he reaches over he hits the candle and it goes splashing onto the keyboard down to my legs and chair and to the floor (where we now have a forever pink stained spot). I started freaking out because it was pretty warm but mostly from the shock of what had happened. While cleaning everything up instead of being mad I thought it was actually pretty funny I still laugh about it. All is well now everything is ok and back to normal except the light pink color of our floor, and my pants which I am to lazy to tackle :) Word of caution to those who may be as slow as I, keep your candles with melted wax in a safe high place. ha ha ha

1 comment:

Tristan said...

Yeah you gotta watch out for those! At least it wasn't lit when it fell and didn't catch your whole house on fire! HA!