Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hogle Zoo

We went to the Zoo today. It was a lot of fun, we saw all the animals, Adam liked the monkeys and the giraffes the most they were very active, he was so observant of everything I showed him. This is on the train around the Zoo.

This was the only Picture I could get a smile out of Adam, every other picture he wanted to see everything and wouldn't look.
The giraffe was showing his tongue to us its twice as long as in this picture but my camera is not fast enough.

This giraffe is only one month younger than Adam ha ha can you believe it!


The elephants were cute this one is 48 years old. We watched her do some tricks (well mostly eat treats and lift her legs)

My favorite the penguins, they are so cute, they didn't do much and Adam wanted to swim in their pool so we didn't stay long

The whole reason I have been wanting to go to the Zoo since I was pregnant the WHITE ALLIGATOR! ha ha its pretty cool.


Adam wasn't interested, the alligator moved only a little.

1 comment:

Tristan said...

The Zoo is always fun! Cute pictures!