I have a lot of pictures because it was hard to choose my favorite so here is my night last night. Matt and I were invited to a masquerade ball being held at the classic fun center in sandy. My friend from high school set this up and thought it would be funny if we went to dinner before the dance like old times ha ha so we did I invited Alyssa along with us and we all had a lot of fun
Here is me and Matt at Tucci's (in slc) for dinner.

After dinner we went to the state capitol to take pictures of us and our group. (I have lived in Utah all my life and this was my first time here)

Here is our Group!

Matt was the Phantom! I think he looked great

Here I am with my phantom notice the face I was going for surprised LOL

And of course we need pictures of us girls
2 comments:
That looks like SOOO much fun!! What a great idea! I have to giggle at little bit because your "religion" is showing under your dress my dear! ;) he he he
You guys are too cute!!
haha ya it was cutting close and when we took pictures it was so windy it was hard to cover LOL oh well.
Post a Comment