Friday, June 5, 2009

New Shoes

Matt took me to Babies-R-Us to register tonight and Adam had fun running around the store and picking out football rattles for his little sister :) While looking around we saw some "Gator shoes" or "Crocks" I really don't know what they are called but Adam loves Jennica's so we decided to get a pair for him to wear in the summer... Well I had no idea how much he would like them....
These are the shoes.

When putting on Adams Jammie's for bed he screamed when I took them off, so instead of fighting him I just put them back on and put him to bed thinking he will just call me in when he wants them off. Nope he went to bed happy with them on, he makes me laugh!


I wonder how long they will stay on his feet ha ha

1 comment:

Tristan said...

That is so cute!! How funny!