Thursday, December 16, 2010

Starting a Buisness??


The other day I was getting my haircut and telling my hairdresser about these Beautiful Skirts and how my daughter wont wear them, and needed to figure out what to do with the extras, she said she wanted to see them so I brought them to my next appointment, and she bought them for $20 each for her little granddaughters. Since I have learned how to make Petti Skirts and my daughter wont wear them and seeing the reaction to other women on the price I have been thinking of starting my own web site and selling pre-made ones and also offering custom made ones for around 20-30 dollars... I'm just not sure if I should take that leap...

2 comments:

Laura said...

If you see a healthy market to reach out to, then why not? Just ask yourself if you want to grow from this experience or take a step back into safety. I would try it :)

Lady Carolyn said...

Even if you don't go full on business, I'd buy some! We always have room for girly stuff. :)