Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Right Out Of My Mouth

With Adam getting older we have been realizing that we say things without noticing... Luckily nothing you wouldn't want to hear a toddler say but its still making me very aware. His most recent is from me, when he shows me something I say "cool!" so now every time he brings me something I hear "COO!" Ha Ha.

The other recent thing is from his dad.. when Matt is doing something strenuous or bending to put a 21 lb child in the car (ha ha) he sometimes says "Oh Gosh" and Adam being observant now says it. I probably would not encourage it by the fact that its so close to a swear word especially coming out of his mouth but the way he makes his eyes crinkled and looks so serious I had to get it on video, and I always ask him to say it when I'm in need of a laugh.

1 comment:

Tristan said...

What a funny little guy!