Thursday, April 30, 2009

Weekend Vacation

Last weekend we went to St. George to get away and to celebrate Matt's birthday. Matt's parents let us have their time share and we got to stay in a condo! It had a balcony that Adam loved because you could see the pool :) The view was pretty too.



Saturday was the day we were mostly there and it was very windy and sprinkling every few hours.. I was so bummed because I was really looking forward to some sun and swimming, we did some shopping at the outlets but by noon we were board. So we went swimming anyway ha ha, it was cold but the pool was heated so once we got in it wasn't too bad just the getting out was, even though Adam was shivering like crazy he still didn't want to get out of the water. I took a picture to show what it looked like while we were at the pool.

We only lasted maybe 20 min and dipped into the hot tub for a bit then went back... I guess I'll just have to wait till my pool opens in may :)

1 comment:

Tristan said...

Good for you guys!!

Make sure you invite us to swim with you in May :)