Pick the cute one! She is so adorable!
That one is hard! I love BOTH! I saw cute girl christmas dresses at the store the other day and I wanted to buy one just to have, ha ha. I might be just barley more for the cute one. But I love the fun one on her too!!
Keep the pretty dress! It is so precious!!!
She's gorgeous in the pretty one. I second Tristan.
gotta go with cute, but that's what I would have bought :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Pick the cute one! She is so adorable!
That one is hard! I love BOTH! I saw cute girl christmas dresses at the store the other day and I wanted to buy one just to have, ha ha. I might be just barley more for the cute one. But I love the fun one on her too!!
Keep the pretty dress! It is so precious!!!
She's gorgeous in the pretty one. I second Tristan.
gotta go with cute, but that's what I would have bought :)
Post a Comment